- Analyse me! glide 100ml $58.00
- Back Door Comfort Anal Water Glide 100ml $44.99
- Fleshlube 118 ml $25.00
- Gun Oil Force Recon $33.00
- Gun Oil H2o $40.00
- Gun Oil Loaded $40.00
- Gun Oil Silicone 237ml $107.99
- Gun Oil Silicone 480ml $150.00
- Gun Oil Silicone 59ml $40.00
- Gun Oil Silicone 960ml $250.00
- Handipop Handjob Massage Gel $39.99
- Happy Hiney 59ml $36.99
- Hole Lotion $34.99
- On for Her Arousal Gel 1 oz. Bottle $59.99
- PJUR back door glide jojoba & silicon 250 ml $99.99
- PJUR back door glide jojoba & silicon 30 ml $29.99
- Pjur Back Door Water Based Anal Glide $45.00
- Pjur Original 10ml Bottle $14.99
- Pjur Original 30ml Bottle $19.99
- Pjur Woman 100ml Bottle $36.99
- Pjur Woman 30ml Bottle $14.99
- Sample Size Lube $2.00
- Sizzle Lips Warming Gel 125ml $34.99
- Swiss Navy 2n1 His and Hers $50.00
- Swiss Navy Arousal Lubricant $39.99
- Swiss Navy Grease 59ml $25.00
- Swiss Navy Paraben & Glycerin Free 118ml $49.99
- Swiss Navy Paraben & Glycerin Free 59ml $34.99
- Swiss Navy Premium Anal Lubricant $15.00
- Swiss Navy Silicone 118ml Lubricant $33.00
- Tush Tingle 59ml Sold Out
Wet Stuff 1KG
Wet Stuff Banana -100gm
Wet Stuff Gold - 100gm
Wet Stuff Gold 270grm
Wet Stuff Lite 90grm
Lube it up for better "Lovin"
An easy way to maximise pleasure during sex is to use lubricants, they make your sexual activity more sensual, slippery and not to mention fun, as a little lube can go a long way in enhancing your sex play! Before you go ahead and experiment with different lubricants to find one that's right for you, its good to know a little about each one.
Water based lubricants are the most common all-purpose lubricant, they are safe to use with all sex toys and contraceptives, easy to clean up and formulated to be nonirritating. However they tend to dry up easily, but water or a little saliva quickly rectifies this.
Silicone based lubricants are silky smooth and feels more slippery than a water based lubricant as they have a longer lasting formula. Also, can be used with latex contraceptives and sex toys not made of silicone because of the silicone on silicone reactions this will cause your sex toys to break down. Silicone lubricants are also harder to wash off clothing and bedding and tend to be more expensive than the all purpose water based lubricant.
Oil based lubricants are made with a thicker formula and divergent to other lubricants because it is unsafe to use with rubber sex toys and contraceptives, as it can break down the latex. Due to the thicker texture they are also very messy and harder to clean up.
Sex is better when things get Wetter. Shop our range of Lubricants
Make sex more exciting with lubricant. Find your perfect match at Nauti NZ we stock a wide range of lubes for all your sexual enhancement needs. Buy online & we will ship your order very discreet.