Sagami has more than 30 years research on the condom industry and use polyurethane instead of latex for their Sagami Original condoms due to the material’s high biocompatibility and reliability.
- Thinness: Sagami Original condoms are one of the thinnest condoms in the world and they are half the thickness of normal latex condoms.
- Toughness: Approx. 3 times higher bursting pressure and 2 times higher tensile strength in comparing with normal latex condoms.
- Heat conductivity: With its superior heat conductivity, heat is transmitted to your partner as if almost no condom was being used.
- Size: Width 58 ± 2 mm; Length: 190 ± 10 mm
- Odourless: It contains no protein, so there is no rubber latex smell.
- Oil resistance
- Long life
- Latex allergy free