As the saying goes if you buy cheap you buy twice right? But, in this case you may find that cheaper sex toys are usually cheaper to make, including those made of plastic, rubber, jelly or latex.
They will often wear out after prolonged use and can deteriorate within a month after first use if they are not properly cared for.
Cheaper sex toys will require more attention when cleaning and protection whilst in use to get the best life span out of it.
Tips for increasing the life of your sex toys.
1. Clean with a good quality toy cleaner or antibacterial soap before and after every use. (Be sure to get in all the nooks and crannies)
2. Only charge for recommended lengths. (Don't overcharge)
3. Remove batteries whilst sex toys are not in use.
4. Use sex toys only for their sole purpose.
5. Don't submerge sex toys that are not waterproof.
6. Store in a clean, dry area or in a cloth storage bag.