Best Sex Positions | The Greatest Sex Positions Every Couple Should Try
The Best Oral Sex Positions For Her
The One Up
She lies on the edge of the bed, you kneel on the floor and raise up one of her legs. Ask her to hold her leg up by wrapping her hands under her thigh. This position tilts her hips and puts her clitoris in the perfect position for cunnilingus. As you go down on her, she’ll be able to help add some movement and guide you to the perfect spot.
If your woman is very flexible and strong, she may be able to lift both legs. She can wriggle a little to help you get the right rhythm.
- The is the best oral sex position if your woman is especially sensitive down one side of her clitoris.
- If you aren’t confident about being able to hit the clitoris properly, this is the position for you. She can help guide your mouth and tongue into the perfect position.
- Women who aren’t that strong may tire of holding their leg in this position after a while. They can always swap sides or rest their legs on your shoulders or back.
4. The Face Sitter
You lie down and she straddles you. You eat her out and she controls the pressure and direction by rising up or lowering herself down.
Instead of doing all the work yourself, try staying still and having her gyrate against your tongue and mouth. She can also reach back and stimulate your shaft with her hands.
- This position gives her complete control over the pressure you apply to her clitoris and vagina.
- The ‘Face Sitter’ is extremely comfortable for you and takes the guesswork out of hitting the perfect spot. If you aren’t confident going down on your woman, this is a great position to try.
- She can easily rub her nipples or the top of her vulva as both of her hands remain free.
- If you like being the dominant partner, you may feel constrained by with position.
- Breathing can be tricky in this position, make sure you come up for air!
The Best Oral Sex Positions For Him
If you’re like most guys, you probably think that there’s no such thing as a bad oral sex position!
You’re not wrong. If your woman has great technique, she’ll make you orgasm no matter whether you’re sitting, standing or upside down.
However, if your oral sex routine has become boring and routine, a new position can help.
Just like the ‘Reverse Face Sitter’ position, she lies down and you kneel down with your knees each side of her head. You rock forward so that your weight is on your hands and knees, resembling a plumber investigating a leaky sink. You can either thrust down into her mouth or she can give you a blowjob while you stay still.
- If you like to be in control, you’ll love thrusting back and forward into your woman’s mouth in this position. Just be careful to start slowly!
- If you like her taking charge, you can just remain still and let her go to work.
- This position puts the woman in quite a vulnerable position. You’ll need to make sure that her arms are free.
- She may need to control the depth of your thrusts or push you off if you’re going to come and she doesn’t want to swallow.
The Best Oral Sex Positions For Both of You
The Sideways Sixty Nine
You can easily move into this position from either the ‘Sixty Nine’ or the ‘Inverted Sixty Nine’ positions described above. Simply roll over together onto one side (right or left, it doesn’t matter). She keeps her legs parted as you go down on her and she gives you a blowjob.
- Some couples find this position more relaxing than the ‘Sixty Nine’ position.
- You’ll enjoy having your upper hand free to explore her body.
- As a man, it’s easier for you to thrust into your woman’s mouth from this position.
- It’s easier to take turns in this position. This makes it easier for one or both of you to orgasm.
- This position gives less clitoral access than the ‘Sixty Nine’ or the ‘Inverted Sixty Nine’ positions.
- You may find that your lower-most arm becomes uncomfortable after lying on it for a while. You can always change to another side or move to a different position.
The Best Sex Positions for Her
The more you know about how your woman likes to masturbate or receive oral sex, the easier it will be for you to choose the best sex position.
The following sex positions offer most women the best chance of achieving one, or multiple orgasms. Here is the list of the best sex positions for women.
The ‘Spread Eagle’
Most couples move into the ‘Spread Eagle’ position from the regular ‘Missionary’ position. She lies on her back with her legs spread while you kneel down and enter her. Help her to bring her legs upwards so that they are pointed up in the air. You’ll be on all fours and thrusting deeply into her.
Not all women will have the strength and flexibility to hold their legs in this position. You can assist her by placing your arms under her legs, instead of on top. This will raise her hips to a more comfortable height and also make the position more comfortable for her.
- She’ll get great clitoral stimulation as well as G-spot and P-spot stimulation from this position.
- The ‘Spread Eagle’ will give the face-to-face eye contact and intimacy that she craves as well as bring her breasts into contact with your chest.
- This position offers great penetration and deep thrusting action for you.
- She may lack the strength to keep her legs pointing upwards for any length of time. As we explained above, you can help her by letting her rest her legs on your arms. This will make the position more challenging for you, though!
- Although this a medium difficulty position, it can be very demanding on you. If you aren’t getting the stimulation you need, try placing a pillow or cushion under her buttocks. This will raise her hips upwards into a more comfortable angle.
The Sex Best Positions for Him
The Iron Chef
Known as the ‘Iron Chef’ due to the fact that kitchen countertops are the perfect height for most guys, this position can be done on any sturdy table. She sits and raises her legs up allowing you to enter her. She can wrap her legs around your butt or thighs to pull your shaft deeper inside her during intercourse.
- This position gives you great control over the depth and pace of your thrusting.
- This is far less tiring than the missionary position as you aren’t supporting your weight on your hands and knees. This lets you keep going for longer and enjoy the sensations more.
- This is a fantastic position for deep penetration.
- Entering her while she’s in a sitting position puts pressure on your shaft and feels awesome. It can also make her vagina feel tighter, helping you to climax very quickly.
- Great position for a quickie anytime, anywhere!
- This facing position is perfect for kissing, hugging and fondling each other.
- Watch out for any sharp edges or corners on your countertop.
- Be aware of your surroundings, stay away from potentially dangerous appliances!
The ‘Prison Guard’
Stand behind your woman with your legs shoulder-width apart. Firmly clasp both of her wrists with one of your hands and then use your free hand to push her forwards. With her head bent down and facing the floor, enter her from behind and start to have sex. Grab her wrists as shown in the illustration and use this leverage to control the depth and pace of your thrusts.
To extend the bodage theme, you can use a pair of handcuffs to add to the realism. (Very SEXY!!!)
- The ‘Prison Guard’ is a very simple move to master and lets you penetrate your woman very deeply.
- She’ll love the G-spot and P-spot stimulation in this position.
- This is a great position if you like to be dominant and/or she likes to be submissive.
- Introducing role play and bondage is easy with the ‘Prison Guard’.
- If your woman doesn’t like being dominated, she won’t appreciate this position much.
- Too much of a height difference (if she is either very tall or very petite) will make this position challenging.
The Best Sex Positions for Both of You
Of course, any of the sex positions in this guide can be simultaneously enjoyed by both you and your woman.
However, there are certain positions that just tick all of the boxes better than most. They offer all of the advantages and have just one disadvantage at the very most.
These positions are the perfect blend of things that most women love – intimacy, eye contact, and clitoral stimulation – with things that you’ll love – deeper penetration, control and a sense of dominance.
The Legs Up
Sit on the bed facing each other with your legs forward. Put your arms back to support yourselves and then move closer together. As she moves onto your shaft, her hips will be between your spread legs. From here, she can lift her legs onto your shoulders and you can start rocking back and forth.
If she’s not flexible enough to raise her legs to your shoulders, leave them down – this is known as the ‘Spider’ position. If you prefer to remain upright, pull her up against your chest into what’s known as the ‘Lazy Man’ position.
- This is a simple position for both of you to master, yet it offers maximum pleasure.
- The ‘Legs Up’ position offers fast orgasms for both you and her.
- Easier motions for you, yet maximum penetration.
- This face-to-face position will give her the intimacy and eye-contact she craves.
- Placing a pillow under her butt will make grinding and thrusting even easier.
- Not all women are flexible enough for this position. As mentioned above, there are several variants such as the ‘Spider’ and the ‘Lazy Man’ positions that are easier and almost as good!
The Downward Doggie
She lies down on the bed with a pillow under her tummy. You straddle her and enter her from behind. You can prop yourself up with your arms as you start to thrust into her.
- A surprisingly high number of women prefer to masturbate facing downward so this is a great position for helping your woman achieve multiple orgasms. The ‘Downward Doggie’ will rock her world!
- This position increases vaginal pleasure and makes your shaft feel larger.
- You can easily reach around to kiss your woman and fondle her breasts.
- The snugness of the fit will help you hit her G-spot.
- You’ll find it easier to do shallow thrusts in this position, helping you to last longer.
- This position offers many of the same benefits of doggie style – a great view, control, and dominance – while being far more comfortable for her.
- Although this isn’t a face-to-face position, the pillow makes it easy for her to rotate her upper body and make eye contact with you. You can kiss, lick, stroke and nibble almost anywhere just as easily as you would in missionary position!
Preferences can vary wildly between couples so the ‘best’ position for you and your woman will depend on your needs, fantasies, and desires.
Always communicate with each other before, during and after sex, to help find the best positions that you both enjoy.
So as I mentioned above, this is taken from School Of Squirt for the full range of positions click the link below
this blog was taken or rewritten with permission from the following source